Word Bord will test your planning and vocabulary skills.You must rotate, drag, and click the columns and rows to create words.It is your goal to accumulate as many points in as few rounds as possible.Word enthusiasts of any skill level will love the excitement and variety that "Word Bord", a game with a choice between a board size of 4x4 or 5x5, provides.You have my respect.
There are many other Wordleverse games that can help you increase your vocabulary.
How To Play
- Board Selection: In the options menu, select the desired board size. Choose between a 4 by 4 or 5 by 5 board, each of which presents unique challenges and word-building opportunities.
- To rotate the board's rows and columns, simply click and drag them. By arranging letters in horizontal or vertical order, one attempts to form words. On any given row or column, words can be formed ordinarily or in reverse.
- You have 20 opportunities to score as many points as possible in the 20-Move Challenge. Make every action count by strategically positioning letters to form lengthier, more powerful words.
- Points are awarded based on the letter values and duration of each word you create. To improve your ranking and climb the leaderboard, opt for lengthier, less common terms.
- Daily Diversion: In "Word Bord," the suspense is constant. Return daily for a new board and the opportunity to evaluate yourself and hone your vocabulary skills.