Outspell is a Scrabble-style game for one player by Arkadium. You can engage in various contests with the computer. This game tests your wordsmithing skills by testing both your puzzle and strategic-solving abilities.
To begin the game, participants receive a randomly selected assortment of letter tiles with characters. The players then place these characters on a board that has a multiplier. To receive maximum points, the players have to try to make the longest and most meaningful word.
Outspell improves your vocabulary and problem-solving skills. You can improve your mental health by learning new words.
What games can be compared to Outspell? The Wordleverse is a great way to learn grammar and vocabulary.
How To Play
- Select the intended level of difficulty to begin. Then, spell your initial word in the center of the board.
- The computer will then spell one of your vocabulary words. Continue coming up with words until there are no more tiles available.
- Use the additional spaces as effectively as possible throughout the spelling game. The value of a word is multiplied by red spaces, while the value of a letter is multiplied by blue spaces. It comes as an amazing revelation that the letters added by the additional void retain their significance throughout the game.
- Throughout a round, you may always exchange some of your crossword puzzles for new ones from the sack. This utility can be used to search up words and verify their possible spellings.
- Best of success in this online free vocabulary game! Do you wish to demonstrate your abilities? Check out the entirety of our online spelling games for a more challenging experience.