Poeltl is a clever game that adapts the popular word game wordle to focus on the National Basketball Association. Poeltl aims to identify an NBA player within eight guesses. Every 24 hours, a new player will be provided. A successful player knows as much information as possible about every player, including their conference, division, position and age. Get to know as many players and conferences as possible.
- A match is shown by green in any column!
- The color yellow in the team column indicates that the mystery player formerly played for this club but no longer does.
- The color yellow in the position column indicates a partial match to the position of the mystery player.
- Any other column with yellow implies that this trait is within 2 (inches, years, or digits) of the mystery player.
- If you get stuck, try turning on the silhouette mode!