The online game Feudle challenges players to guess a secret phrase that Google's autocomplete has suggested. The player has six chances to guess the secret word. They also receive visual feedback in the form of colour-coded tiles.
Clicking on the tile with the letter shown at its bottom will allow the player to guess the next word. The player's letter is moved onto the correct tile if they correctly guess one of the word letters. The player will see a picture of a hanging man if they guess a letter not in the word.
Feudle provides visual feedback for the user in order to narrow their scope. Correct letters appear in green, while incorrect ones show up in red. Feudle is a challenging and fun game that will test your Google autocomplete knowledge.
Do you like the novelty that Feudle brings? Try our Variations collection to discover more Wordle games with fun gameplay. Enjoy!
- Click and drag the letter tiles to the proper location in the horizontal line using your mouse or touchpad.
- Enter your educated estimates in the text area using your keyboard.
- To make a guess, click the "Guess" button.
- If you are having trouble or have exhausted all of your options, click the "Reveal" button to see the solution.
- To start again, click the "Play Again" option.