Or copy link
Expandle is an intriguing game of hidden words in which the players have six chances to find a word within a crossword. Each guess is followed by a dictionary term of five letters that may relate to the hidden word. You must determine if the word buried in the ground is right using these hints. As players try to unravel the puzzle, they are challenged to their limits in terms of linguistic ability and logical reasoning. It is interesting and fun for those who love words. Enjoy!
If you like Expandle, I think you will enjoy the great alternatives included in our Variations collection. Discover now!
- Hidden Word Gameplay: In Expandle, players must find a word concealed within a crossword puzzle.
- Players are given six chances to accurately guess the secret word.
- Five-Letter Clues: Following each guess, players are given a five-letter term that is connected to the hidden word and aids in figuring out the right response.
- Challenging Puzzles: To keep players interested and challenged, the game provides a range of crossword puzzles at various levels of complexity.
- Increasing Complexity: As players advance through the game, the riddles get trickier and demand more analytical thinking to solve in order to reveal the concealed word.
- Players have six chances to correctly guess the secret word.
- Crossword puzzle: A crossword puzzle conceals the secret word. Players must attentively read the puzzle and take into account the provided hints.
- Five-Letter Clues: Following each guess, participants are given a five-letter phrase that relates to the hidden word. These tips allow players to infer the right response from the clues.
- Strategy and deduction: To make accurate guesses, players must evaluate the clues, take into account how the letters are arranged in the crossword puzzle, and utilise deductive reasoning.
- Only Six Chances: Players only get six chances to guess the word properly. Each guess should be carefully considered and built upon the knowledge gained from prior hints.