Or copy link
WordLock, an online guessing game based on the popular Wordle game, was developed after its success. In each grid of 5 x 5, you'll need to find five hidden words. Each letter in each column appears at least once. In an image, the word "truck", for example, may be found. Then, using the same method, find four more words. The words you chose don't match the solution. When you have determined that your letters will not produce any new useful words, you can click the trashcan icon to remove all previous entries. You want to be able to answer the riddle using as few words as possible. Try to crack the jigsaw using only words.
1. Word Speculation: In each round of the game, participants must identify hidden words. The objective is to correctly identify the words, which may be obscured by a series of columns or letters.
2. For the concealed words to make meaning, the player must uncover them in the correct order. This suggests that the words are connected and not independent, creating a meaningful phrase or statement.
3. Five Words Hidden in Each Problem: To complete a round effectively, the player must locate all five concealed words in each problem.
4. To identify a word, the player must select one letter from each column provided in the conundrum. These digits are used to create the word that was predicted.
5. Depending on how uncommon the predicted term is, the player can earn up to five points. It means that certain words may be more difficult or less frequently used than others, earning them bonus points for a correct response.
6. As players uncover concealed terms, they will have the opportunity to take advantage of enticing opportunities, which may include rewards, achievements, or level advancement.
WordLock's gameplay focuses on word discovery, vocabulary expansion, and puzzle-solving ability. As the game progresses, players may encounter increasingly difficult mysteries with lengthier phrases, which will keep the experience engaging.